Supported by Birmingham City Council the Birmingham Spring 1/2 Marathon, 10K and 5K Fun Run takes place within stunning Sutton Park and is aimed at all abilities.
Whether you are running for fun or an experienced runner, choose which distance you’d like to take part in.
The event guarantees to be a fantastic challenge and a great day out!
Event course within Sutton Park, one of the largest urban parklands in Europe covering 2,400 acres.
- Closed to traffic run course on tarmac roads within the park and rural run through heathland & ancient woodland
- On-site parking
- Finishers medal for everyone
- Prizes for the top 3 male & female in the 1/2 marathon & 10k
- Prizes for the winners of the male & female 5k Fun Run
- Prizes for age group winners
- Entry open for 16+ yr old in the 1/2 Marathon, 14+ yr old in the 10k, 12+ yr old in the 5k. Under 12's may take part in the 5k Fun Run but must be accompanied by an 18+ yr old.
- Free entry for under 12's in the 5k fun run (must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Sutton Park, Boldmere Gate, Birmingham, B73 6JH (Streetly Gate entrance)
Supported by Birmingham City Council, we are delighted that the fabulous venue of Sutton Park, Birmingham is the setting for our Birmingham 1/2 Marathon, 10K and 5k Fun Run. In the centre of the country and served by excellent road links, Sutton Park gives the perfect setting for a memorable running experience.
Delivering a sense of wilderness within an urban environment, visitors to Sutton Park can enjoy the captivating scenery.