Join us in our 13th year of this popular event taking place at Henley Leisure Centre and within the grounds of Gillotts School.
Henley-on-Thames is perhaps best known for the annual Royal Regatta, which attracts some of the world´s finest rowers.
Conveniently situated just outside the picturesque town of Henley, on the edge of the Chiltern Hills & the banks of the River Thames and boasting a spectator-friendly course, the Henley Triathlon is one not to be missed.
Places are sure to fill up quickly, so secure your place and enter now.
- Leisure centre heated indoor pool swim
- Rural Oxfordshire countryside bike course
- Flat grass run course within the grounds of Gillotts School
- Split transitions at the leisure centre and school playing field (see race day info for further details)
- Commemorative finishers medal for every entrant
Do you have children that can't wait to become a triathlete? Make a weekend of it and enter them in the UK Kids Fun Triathlon on Saturday 2nd July for 5-16 yr olds.
The Kids event has been over-subscribed for the last few years resulting in entries closing early, so be sure to avoid disappointment and book early.
Unfortunately due to the venue being a school playing field, there are no dogs allowed on the site.